This past summer I had the awesome opportunity to consult with team over at UnderArmour. Specifically providing direction on the brands' web and mobile presence, as well I was asked to focus on a new category launch for their BaseLayer product line. Below are a few excerpts from the initial presentation.
- » Provided detailed reasoning and validation to support switching to an adaptive site experience
- » Gave insights on site and channel merchandising and curation
- » Suggested providing users with more content around product categories throughout the site to spur engagement, brand affinitiy and return visits
- » Provided creative/art direction for rollout via email, site, social and app experience
- » Performed site, tablet/mobile audits for all aspects of user journey/product experience