Digital Design Director for overall brand web and mobile presence. Responsible for implementing best practices regarding usability/user experience, SEO, analytics reporting as integrated with creative and quantified by conversions. Led design team on overall user experience regarding eCommerce, navigation scenarios, site redesign, email campaigns, promotions, social engagement initiatives, creative for microsites and numerous other projects. Drove creative, UX/UI process, performance focused enhancements and sought to build better communication between marketing, design and ecommerce units.
- » Provided tangible insights for eCommerce and creative to maximize CTR and conversion rates
- » Managed internationalization implementation with IT and eCommerce as UX/UI team lead
- » Collaborated with marketing, eCommernce and IT for development of best practice standards
- » Created graphic standards brand and site redesign
- » Performed site, tablet/mobile audits for all aspects of user journey/product experience
- » Fully redesigned mobile and site experience to improve usability and encourage crosssell/upsell opportunities
- » Developed KPI dashboard for senior level marketing staff
SPECIAL THANKS to the talented team at both Rachel Roy and The Jones Group – Rachel Roy, Richie Gleason, Shanya Fernando Perera, Amy Rapawy, Robert Bomgardner, Mark Kucharski, Andie Lipton, Ashley Freeston, Kristy Koplin, Heather Harlan, Danielle Jackson, Meredith McCue, Katie Majeski, Ginny Staluppi, Noah Dirsa, Cindy Chan Smith, Lenny Valure, Erica Lewandowski and many more I had the pleasure of working with.